Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank You SZ

For this special date,
September 14th 2010
(it's my birthday!)



My birthday present from the one and only
Syaidatul Zariyah bt Zahari



This card is exactly the same card i wanted to give to her on her birthday last
8.8.2010
see how bff we are!
woohoo!!
but i change my mind to give her the other card..
i already picked this card and about to pay to the cashier but then when i saw the other card..
i changed my mind..
('Memory Lane' isn't it syai??)

all of you have to see this card carefully..the two characters in this card (konon2 me n syai) went to the fitting room to try the bajulah..then..what happened is...
(see the other picture!)


My Dear BFF,
May your life fulfill with joy and happiness..
Happy 30th Birthday
(uppsie!! 30th?? omg i look so old by the 1st number :p)
Hugs and kisses,
Syaidatul.



coincidentally, they've been trying the same outfit!!! see! see! how bff they are?
It's amazing how great minds think ALIKE!
semuanya hampir sama..pendapat,hobi,kesukaan dan citarasa..
that's why we are BFF :)



Thank You once again for this present syai..
you know my taste :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I'm not a model of Dorothy Perkins..
but you can contact me if you need one.haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Blog Widget by LinkWithin