Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Sabah,My Tip Of Borneo!


Hi guys..today i would like to promote My Sabah..the place where i was born..
as i never promoted my hometown..
i think i should do it by now..

this is the place where all of you should visit! The Tip Of Borneo at Tanjung Simpang Mengayau,Kudat,Sabah.. this place is just nearby my hometown Kota Marudu,Sabah..
but it tooks about an hour to reach there..
and this Tip Of Borneo is located exactly
at the tip of the Sabah Map..


Simpang Mengayau means 'lingering junction' as it is here that the South China Sea lingers and meets the Sulu Seas flowing from the east ...
Enjoy the stunning view.


see how happy they are! my sister cheng2 & eldah act like they never come here..
actually i think this is their 20th times..hehehe..you can take photo here as much as you want!



this one is really great!
SubhannAllah that is God's Creation
you should come here then you know how beautiful is this place!



our model for today!
Eldah Kin Yu aka amber..hehehe..



my sister aka cheng2
they came here yesterday to take a photo of them with this amazing view here..



my nephew,Adam Alzachery,cheng2,eldah n their friend,Hani..


so,what are you waiting for?? do visit Sabah!

The place where my heart is..
i will write more about Sabah in my next entry...
yeah!

for more info about Tip Of Borneo,
visit Sabah Tourism here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Blog Widget by LinkWithin