Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Makeover

Have you been to a Makeover before? As for me..i've been to a Makeover session twice.. once when i was 18 and second time when i was 28..10years after my first makeover.. My first makeover i did was with Estee Lauder at Mid Valley Mega Mall..that time they're having a promotion on their product on make up.. (can't remember what did i purchased that day) with any purchase above rm50 you're entitled to get a free Makeover plus 4R sized Photo for free..so easy rite..so without waiting..i grab that opportunity..you know me aite :)

Below pic is my second Makeover last year..its happened on May during Mother's Day at Pavillion.. Pavi having their promotions on Mother's day..with every purchase rm500 and above,every mums will get a free makeover,free hand massage,free goodie bag worth rm100,free voucher and also pavi's mug..they call this event ~ RED CARPET MUM'S~..it really worth it.. it's an coincidence actually..when hubby bought a present for me..for my mother's day present..yay!.. then when the cashier ask us to go for a redemption at the Concourse area..don't really know what she meant..we just went there..after showing them the receipt,she said that i can joined the FREE thingy especially for mums 'that's me' :) plus...i really like free things..hehehe..


That's me..Mamayiyen..don't really know how to pose as a model..hentam sajalah..

This picture was taken during my first Makeover with ESTEE LAUDER 10 years ago.. with 4 of my best buddies :) you can see me macam muka "AMOI" there.. adoiiii... whatever it is.. i'm happy with this two makeover..hoping that one day i will get this again.. maybe for a "Pregnant Mommy Makeover"? hmmm... good idea!
P/S: Attention to all photographer out there, feel free to contact me if u need a model.. awwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Blog Widget by LinkWithin