Monday, September 28, 2009

My Hari Raya Photo Collections..

with my bro,sis,niece & nephew..

yiyen & audra

me with the hari raya dishes..

with abg william & bro richado

bermaafan di pagi raya..

yiyen malu-malu

niece audra jasmine aaliya

me & yiyen

us

yiyen & audra again..

welcome..

me & sis cheng2
inside our house..

in front of our house..

the cousins..

our living hall..

my brother's lovely family..

with our beloved mom..
and
below
pics
is
my
lil
bro
YOHAN
&
Mandy
celebrating
Hari Raya 2009
@
USA
^
^
^
^
^
^
With Love From Montanna,USA..
My mom & Dad Sent the Baju Raya & kuih Raya
via Poslaju
to Montanna so they both can also
celebrate Hari Raya
together like us here..
We all wishes you..
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 2009
~Maaf Zahir & Batin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Blog Widget by LinkWithin