Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 Happy 57th Birthday DAD!


DAD,

When I was born,
You were there to catch me when I fall, whenever and wherever.
When I said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When I took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
When I had my first day at school,
you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
You will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So I just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'

Lots of LOVE,
your daughter that u called Bingo :)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


It's 11.11.11 and its my Dad's 57th Birthday! Inilah tarikh yang di tunggu tunggu oleh kami sekeluarga. Manakan tidak hari ni HariJadi bapa pastu date dia pula cantik. orang cakap date ni muncul setiap 100 tahun sekali. next date yang sama adalah pada 11.11.2111 nanti..




Gambar ni di ambil masa bapa, mama & adik, Cheng cheng kat UK minggu lepas :)

All I wanna say here is Happy Birthday Pa. Semoga Dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki dari Allah SWT. the Love that u've gave us is getting STRONGER day by day! We LOVE you so much Pa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Blog Widget by LinkWithin